Name:
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

The Ultimate Cure

On Monday, I was sitting in the staff room with my friend Daniel the IT guy and a couple of student teachers. Daniel started to hiccup, so Jamie, one of the student teachers, turned to him and said, "I'll give you 50 quid if you can do that again unintentionally". All of us waited expectantly for a minute or so, and it actually worked! No more hiccups for Daniel. So I am happy to pass along the "Bribery" cure for the hiccups, sadly one of the most exciting discoveries I've made all month. I recommend that you go out and try this on all of your hiccupping friends... only please don't hold me responsible if you end up losing 50 pounds (approximately 110 dollars) in the process.

1 Comments:

Blogger Snides said...

I wonder if you can bribe YOURSELF to not hiccup?

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home