Name:
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Final Pictures Of Spain (It's About Time!)
Here is the last installment of photos from our February trip. They are mostly from Gibraltar, and so mainly consist of us standing in front of or with cool things. They are some of my favourites though!

I think this is one of the funniest pictures I have. This is the outside of our hostel in Granada. That's right - we stayed in this extremely sketchy looking alleyway! It was actually perfectly fine, and it was even nice inside. Once we got over the shock of it, it made us laugh quite a bit.














And now, we come to Gibraltar. This is me pointing at Africa. AFRICA!! If you look really closely and squint, you can see it. It was my first, and hopefully not last, look at that continent.







Kim and I standing in a massive cave inside the Rock. I have never seen such a cool cave before. They even have a concert hall in there. I'm sure the acoustics are interesting...















I made a new friend! These are the only "free" apes in Europe.














Meg made a new friend too!
















And to close, a picture of me in front of the rock.




That's it for the pictures - we'll see how many posts I have to do for our TWO week trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home