Name:
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Good Music Is On the Way

Today is the release date of John Mayer's latest CD Continuum. I know this because I have been waiting for John to put out a new album for a while now. Since I haven't actually purchased said album yet, and have only heard one of its tracks, I probably shouldn't be singing its praises at this point. But if John's other three CDs are any indication, this album will be worth checking out. Well, at least if you like to hear strong musicianship and better-than-average lyrics. So go out and listen to it, and let me know what you think.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

Yahoo!!

8:29 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

And if you want something that is not better-than-your-average-lyrics and has song with a video that doesn't make since but you don't care...I recommend Justin Timberlake's new CD which is out the same day, yahoo. I also have only heard the one song so can't judge the whole CD but I know I REALLY like the one song...so perhaps the other songs will be great too :).

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home