Name:
Location: Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, United Kingdom

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Cadbury is My New Best Friend (Or Is It My Worst Enemy?)

One of the things I had been looking forward to before coming to England was the chocolate. Forget the travel experience and the new people - I came for Cadbury. Happily, it seems to be just as popular here as it was last year. And, since I am a serious chocoholic, this is a dangerous thing. Case in point: yesterday I purchased ten chocolate bars (yes, 10) for a mere 2 pounds. How could I honestly pass that up? I was so proud (proud/embarassed...). I'm hoping that my chocolate supply will last me the month - feel free to make your predictions on how long it will ACTUALLY last.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

two weeks? That's how long it would last me.

Yay for your blog!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

I give you a week and a half...but with that now being said it may be longer.

That's great though. I think I'd be in the same situation if I had an opportunity to purchase top notch chocolate at such a bargin price.

9:03 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

ten chocolate bars.. big ones or regular sized bars?

Um, I say 9 days. One a day and then two on a day you feel homesick. :) I always had chocolate when I felt homesick.

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home